模具 2D 3D 工程师
||Shoe Design and Development Center鞋类设计开发中心
- The Footwear Mould Engineer is responsible for design of customized molding tools from prototyping to production. This position involves collaborating on molding and tooling and developing the best product solutions for our customers across multiple industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops molds considering efficiency, lead-time, and quality to meet the needs of the Brands and end users in alignment with business strategies
• Analyze, create and/or organize the constructions of 2D/3D models and patterns to be used for the technical product description.
• Manage 2D to 3D drawing and apply technical knowledge to offer construction improvement in both molds and component production Manage and drive bottom-gauge making and grading operations
• Structurally engineer and design bottom part features that remove weight or add compressibility.
• Collaborate with the Product Team across Brands to ensure that mold creation and component production achieves requested deadlines and in alignment with brands’ timeline
• Manage dedicated mold vendors with a focus on construction, cost, innovation, lead-times, quality and right the first-time mentality
• Manage and coordinate mold transfers between factories/nominated supplier as needed to support brand sourcing strategy
• Confirm the pre-production molds and mold components to be released for the manufacturing process
Level of Experience
• More than 3-5 years injection mold and compression mold experience in shoe industry field and product 3D design experience
• Extensive Experience using 2D and 3D CAD/CAM software
• Possess deep understanding and technical knowledge/know-how of all mold related categories/constructions as well as material physical properties.
• General knowledge/skills of mold making and industry standard grading rules.
• General knowledge of molds/bottom checking to find potential issues during pre-production trial for new developments.
• Integrate the best possible technical application for product without compromising on design specification and cost allowance.
• Must have branded footwear experience.
• Mold / sole part making experience in footwear or related field with a multinational company• Effectively and professionally coordinate and complete multiple tasks and projects of differing types and complexity within required timelines with minimal direct supervision.
• 3D modeling, CNC machining or 3D printing experience.
• Prior experience operating and maintaining a 3D printing Machine.
注：为了增加求职效果，联系企业时，请说是在 ShoesHR.com 鞋业人才网看到的！
|联 系 人：
将“模具 2D 3D 工程师”分享到：
Innolux Group(越南)鞋业有限公司 简介
Innolux Group Asia is an international company with headquarters in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company is managed by team of professional shoemakers and footwear experts from 15 different countries.
Innolux Group Asia was established in 2011 as a manufacturer of footwear across wide range of categories: Fashion, Casual, performance & outdoor activity, classical and safety shoes. Innolux Group Asia design, develop and manufacture footwear in Vietnam and in India; we deliver functional, fashionable, innovative technical footwear for Global Brands.
We define who we are and how we do our job. We work together in the most effective way to provide our clients with a quality value for money product they can trust.
Integrity, Quality Service, Value for Money, up to date designs, Technical Innovation, Product Development.
If you are looking for new challenges and have a drive for success, join our team!