Principal Footwear Developer
||广东 东莞 厚街
- Essential Responsibilities
• Plan, measure and investigate our Carbon footprint end to end, from development to discussions with key stakeholders to ensure assigned Sustainability objectivess are met and projects completed on time.
• Work with RoFu Teams to build cooperative & innovative manufacturing solutions are found and embraced jointly to enable KEEN to reduce its Carbon Footprint (measured in Kgms. Per pair) year-over-year beginning in 2022
• Drive technical changes to our Supply Chain in cooperation with the RoFu leadership team and the Factory – Suppliers management team to catalyze substantial divestiture of Carbon to reduce our Carbon footprint and achieve brand leadership aspirations for being the leader in reduced Carbon dependencies.
• Acts as Catalyst to continue the progress on functional substitution of Water based adhesive construction in lieu of Solvent based adhesive construction. Reports on challenges and progress in this transistion to eliminate GHG’s that are emitted from Solvent based cementing construction.
• Juggle the multiple priorities and Partnerships all the while being certain to get measurable results quarter x quarter on Decarbonization and reducing the Risks associated with RSL Chemical exposures in the Tier 1 – 3 supply chain.
• Provides coaching and mentorship to our Supply Chain partners on KEEN RSL policies, KEEN Chemical management procedures and eliminate those risks at the same time, reducing Carbon. Lead meetings as necessary to get effective results in a cooperative manner.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or Manufacturing related fields.
• 5-7 years of technical development experience in the footwear industry, preferably with an outside brand. 10 or more years of experience preferred.
• In depth understanding and knowledge of global product manufacturing – especially SE Asia region.
• Experience constructing footwear product construction, materials and quality assurance, testing desired.
• Advanced technical expertise in Chemistry and Supply Chain Sustainability processes and practices.
• Advance project management experience including proven ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously under tight timelines.
• Excellent communication skills – written, oral and presentation; excels at message development. Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management and other employees.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program suite, Adobe Applications, and Centric PLM/Development system. Adobe Illustrator experience a plus.
注：为了增加求职效果，联系企业时，请说是在 ShoesHR.com 鞋业人才网看到的！
|联 系 人：
将“Principal Footwear Developer”分享到：
Rofu is an International design group with expertise in product innovation, design, development and manufacturing. We are partnered with some of the world’s premier brands: Keen, Chrome, Overland.
We have offices around the world and offer a creatively stimulating, team inspired work culture with a commitment to quality, sustainable product development, and responsible sourcing options.
Rofu 是一家国际性的设计公司,专注于产品创新,设计,发展和制造。目前与部分世界顶级品牌合作,包括:Keen, Chrome, Overland. 其中Keen是美国三大户外登山鞋类品牌之一。我们的分支机构遍布世界各地,每个充满创意的团队不断提供令人兴奋的产品,包括质量的承诺,可持续的产品开发和负责任的采购方式。