Product Compliance Engineer (Dongguan)
||广东 广州 番禺
- 1. MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Collection of Compliance Information
• With the process owner’s support (material suppliers, product suppliers, KEEN/ROFU Material Team and PD Team….), collect the various compliance information (such as Material RSL/Performance Test Reports, Product Compliance Test Reports, Supplier Statements of Compliance), and ensure that they are meeting the KEEN requirements before providing them to the Compliance Team Leader for the approval.
• Provide feedback to the material/ product suppliers if necessary for them to correct if necessary the information.
• Upload the compliance document to PLM system, ensure all materials and products finished the document review/approval before bulk production.
Coordination of Testing
• Together with ROFU Material/QC/PD Teams and Suppliers’ Support, coordinate with the suppliers and the testing companies, the testing required (RSL/Performance routine and random testing, RSL Seasonal testing, etc.).
• Review the results provided and ensure that they are meeting KEEN’s requirements, summarized test results and report to Compliance Team Leader.
Training of Stakeholders
• Assist to train the various stakeholders (Material Team, QC Team, PD Team, Raw Material Suppliers, Product Suppliers, etc.) on the KEEN’s requirements (RSL, Performance, PFC-free, NXT, LWG, etc.) to ensure that they understand the requirements and that they in turn provide the correct information.
Representation / ROFU Expertise development:
- Actively participate to external regulatory compliance meetings (associations, expert groups) on behalf of ROFU.
- Maintain awareness of external regulatory environment, new guidelines and legislation by means of self-studying, participation to seminars, seek advice to external experts and laboratories etc.
- Share Team Leader which potential impact upcoming changes in legislation would have on KEEN and which actions need to be taken in order to maintain overall compliance.
注：为了增加求职效果，联系企业时，请说是在 ShoesHR.com 鞋业人才网看到的！
|联 系 人：
将“Product Compliance Engineer (Dongguan)”分享到：
Rofu is an International design group with expertise in product innovation, design, development and manufacturing. We are partnered with some of the world’s premier brands: Keen, Chrome, Overland.
We have offices around the world and offer a creatively stimulating, team inspired work culture with a commitment to quality, sustainable product development, and responsible sourcing options.
Rofu 是一家国际性的设计公司,专注于产品创新,设计,发展和制造。目前与部分世界顶级品牌合作,包括:Keen, Chrome, Overland. 其中Keen是美国三大户外登山鞋类品牌之一。我们的分支机构遍布世界各地,每个充满创意的团队不断提供令人兴奋的产品,包括质量的承诺,可持续的产品开发和负责任的采购方式。